




Click Ensign Magazine August 1998 or Liahona June 1999 to read the article written by the late Mrs Chong (Geok Lee Thong) entitled, 'Dating at Home.'

Click here for a journal post of my service years for the Church in Malaysia.
Post-dated development :
Week of March 19 Mar 2017 in Church News
Click the above pic with highlighted pen markings to read about my simple beliefs in life that has rewarded me with rich experiences that I can never forget as I have patiently recorded them in my life journals. The online version of the above article can be viewed by clicking here.
Pandemic era from 2020 onwards gave me more personal revelations that I followed to refuse vaccination. By the last quarter of 2022, I can share the following videos of truths shared by many sources in the world, thanks to Technology and the Power of Interaction I am blessed to receive in my life!
Trying to share relevant and important videos is sometimes not easy with mainstream media like Youtube which has fluctuating policies as to what one can share through their media that is not judged by a human but by a robot or computer codes we call algorithms! I subscribe today to alternative media where I am willing to pay a minimal subscription to get more facts like The Pulse.










